For those attending the Social Media 101 workshop at the Taking Action for Animals conference this weekend, or anyone else who might be interested, I’m providing a thorough case study of Oklahoma Senate Bill 1712 and how the Central Oklahoma Humane Society used social media tools to get this bill passed into law. Disclaimer: You […]
Tag Archives | animal rights case studies
Free Social Media Policy
Sign up below and I'll send you a Animal Welfare Social Media Policy. Learn how to protect your animal welfare organization's reputation.I will never share, rent, sell or do anything with your email address other than send you emails once a month or so about social media news, tricks and tips. Most everything I offer is free information, but sometimes I do have classes or products for sale. You can unsubscribe at any time!<
Did we help you?
Did I help you? Then please consider joining many others who donated $5 to help support The Social Animal! Now accepting donations through our secure, PCI compliant partnership with Stripe!
Who is The Social Animal?
Emily Garman is COO of Oklahoma Media Group, a web design/application development firm. Her passion is animal welfare, as is evidenced by 15+ years volunteering with local rescue organizations as a foster mom as well as providing her company's services. TheSocialAnimal.com is a side project devoted to teaching animal welfare advocates how to use social media to accomplish their mission more effectively. Emily lectures on nonprofit marketing all over the USA and is available for booking at conferences and for private consultations.
- Facebook Changes Cause Dramatic Decrease in Page Post Visibility: Here’s how to keep engaging your fans (without paying) so they keep seeing your posts
- Facebook Announces Major New Changes to Pages (Bad News)
- Facebook Will Identify Which Page Admin Made Each Post Starting February 20, 2014
- Facebook Launches New 100% Free Donate Button for Nonprofits
- Google’s New Mobile Tool for Nonprofit Fundraising – One Today