My gift to you this year are the text and images for an end-of-year holiday fundraising campaign. Use it today–there are just a few weeks left before 2012!
UPDATE March 2011: This process has changed. Facebook no longer supports FBML, which was how we created the button interface in the past. If you already have FBML installed on your Facebook page, you’re good to go–you can continue on with this tutorial, as Facebook will continue to support FBML indefinitely. You just can’t do […]
Using a free application on Facebook, you can insert a Paypal button that people can use to donate to your organization–right from Facebook! I’ll show you in the next post how to insert the button on your Facebook page. First I’ll show you how to create the button in your Paypal account. The only thing […]
Free Social Media Policy
Did we help you?
Who is The Social Animal?
- Facebook Changes Cause Dramatic Decrease in Page Post Visibility: Here’s how to keep engaging your fans (without paying) so they keep seeing your posts
- Facebook Announces Major New Changes to Pages (Bad News)
- Facebook Will Identify Which Page Admin Made Each Post Starting February 20, 2014
- Facebook Launches New 100% Free Donate Button for Nonprofits
- Google’s New Mobile Tool for Nonprofit Fundraising – One Today