Facebook is rolling out another set of changes to our Pages. This will affect nonprofits in a MAJOR way, and they’re starting to roll it out next week (March 17) Read on to learn about the changes and what you need to do now.
On March 30, 2012, Facebook will convert all pages (not just profiles anymore!) to the Timeline layout. You’ll be able to exchange private messages with your fans, plus control which apps show at the top of your page (and have much greater visibility for the apps you have installed, like donate pages, lists of adoptable animals, etc.) This video walks you through the changes and how to prepare.
Free Social Media Policy
Did we help you?
Who is The Social Animal?
- Facebook Launching New Fundraising Campaign Builder for US Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Fundraising Via Social Media – Best Practices
- 5 million Gmail accounts hacked – here’s what to do
- Creating Facebook Pages: Best Practices
- Facebook Changes Cause Dramatic Decrease in Page Post Visibility: Here’s how to keep engaging your fans (without paying) so they keep seeing your posts