Sunday, April 21, 2013
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Capital Area Chapter of American Red Cross Bldg.
1115 Easterwood Dr., Tallahassee, Florida 32311
$20 per person
Join us as we welcome nationally-known instructor Emily Garman of The Social Animal to spend a full day with Florida animal welfare organizations, focusing specifically on how we can use social media to save more lives. Emily has helped dozens of small and medium animal welfare organizations raise hundreds of thousands of dollars, grow their volunteer and adoption programs and gain more community support solely using social media and the Internet.
- Friends, Followers and Funders: Integrating proven fundraising strategies with web 2.0 technology for maximum donor engagement
- Social Media for Puppies and Kittens (aka Absolute Beginners!): How you can tap the Internet to get more donations, recruit more volunteers and save more lives!
- How to Build a Great Website: Get past the jargon and build a website you can manage and make work for you
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media to Increase Adoptions
- Q & A Time – Bring your specific questions!