Facebook is rolling out a comprehensive donation campaign tool, much like gofundme.com, to enable nonprofits to run fundraising campaigns and collect donations seamlessly inside Facebook.
My gift to you this year are the text and images for an end-of-year holiday fundraising campaign. Use it today–there are just a few weeks left before 2012!
UPDATE March 2011: This process has changed. Facebook no longer supports FBML, which was how we created the button interface in the past. If you already have FBML installed on your Facebook page, you’re good to go–you can continue on with this tutorial, as Facebook will continue to support FBML indefinitely. You just can’t do […]
Using a free application on Facebook, you can insert a Paypal button that people can use to donate to your organization–right from Facebook! I’ll show you in the next post how to insert the button on your Facebook page. First I’ll show you how to create the button in your Paypal account. The only thing […]
Free Social Media Policy
Did we help you?
Who is The Social Animal?
- Facebook Launching New Fundraising Campaign Builder for US Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Fundraising Via Social Media – Best Practices
- 5 million Gmail accounts hacked – here’s what to do
- Creating Facebook Pages: Best Practices
- Facebook Changes Cause Dramatic Decrease in Page Post Visibility: Here’s how to keep engaging your fans (without paying) so they keep seeing your posts