My gift to you this year are the text and images for an end-of-year holiday fundraising campaign. Use it today–there are just a few weeks left before 2012!
UPDATE March 2011: This process has changed. Facebook no longer supports FBML, which was how we created the button interface in the past. If you already have FBML installed on your Facebook page, you’re good to go–you can continue on with this tutorial, as Facebook will continue to support FBML indefinitely. You just can’t do [...]
Using a free application on Facebook, you can insert a Paypal button that people can use to donate to your organization–right from Facebook! I’ll show you in the next post how to insert the button on your Facebook page. First I’ll show you how to create the button in your Paypal account. The only thing [...]
Free Social Media Policy
Did we help you?
Who is The Social Animal?
Follow @thesocialanimal on Twitter
- The Social Media Fundraising Formula: How Nonprofits Can Raise More Money Using the Internet
- The Best Way for Nonprofits to Accept Credit Cards in Person – An Alternative to Square Up or Paypal Here
- Facebook Deleting all Static FBML Page Tabs on December 5
- Free Petfinder Plugin for WordPress
- Need Suggestions for Donation Vehicles that Do Not Require Bank Accounts